We want boys and girls around the world to know that God loves them and has not forgotten them during this time of fear and uncertainty. Children need great joy now more than ever. Most of all, they need the hope found only in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Will you partner with us to share that glorious hope with boys and girls around the world—many of whom have never heard the Name of Jesus? Here’s how!
Pack a box!
These shoe boxes have been taken around the world to needy kids. Along with receiving these Christmas gifts, the kids are invited to participate in The Greatest Journey, a 12-lesson program that introduces boys and girls to salvation through faith in Christ. Don’t have a shoebox? Pick one up at church at the ministry booth on Sunday. To learn more about how to pack a shoebox Click Here!
Bring YOUR BOX to Calvary! National Collection Week is November 14 -21.
VOLUNTEER to help collect and organize boxes. Calvary will be collecting shoe boxes from groups and individuals in Lincoln and surrounding areas. Sign up as a volunteer on Sunday at the ministry booth!
Need to drop off your organization’s boxes? Just pull into our North parking lot at 4400 N. 1st Street in Lincoln, and bring your boxes in Door #1. We will help you make sure your boxes are ready for shipping and take your information. NOTE: Boxes are ONLY accepted the following dates and times:
- Monday, November 14th 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 15th 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Wed., November 16th 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 17th 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 18th 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 19th 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 20th 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 21st 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.