At Calvary, we believe God has blessed everyone with gifts and equipped each one to serve others. The Bible tells us God has actually prepared some good works He wants YOU to do! (Ephesians 2:10) So dig in and volunteer. It’s really one of the best ways to grow spiritually and build lasting relationships.
Click Here to let us know how you can help!
Serving on a team will help you get to know people and will encourage you in your faith. All you need to be is WILLING! If you are willing, we will TRAIN you!
Do you have a desire to help move new people from guests to fully committed followers of Christ? Then sign up to help with our brand new Growth Track coming this fall! We need friendly greeters, teachers, and people to help us organize everything digitally. Here at Calvary we’re all about moving people along in their relationship with Christ and with others – and Growth Track will be a great tool in helping us do that!
Here is a list of opportunities that might fit your gifts!
- Administrative Help (the organizers -computer skills needed)
- Bilingual Service Volunteer (the willing people)
- Children’s Ministry Team (the patient people)
- Facilitator (leading discussion online or in person)
- Grounds Team (landscaping, mowing, snow removal)
- Hospitality (the friendly people at various events)
- Meal Delivery Team (the food people)
- Media Team (lights/video/sound – remember the “we’ll train you” part!)
- Sunday AM Coffee (the popular people)
- Sunday AM First Impression Team (the friendly people)
- Security Team (the watchful people)
- Worship Team (the musical people)
- Visitation Team (go-the-extra-mile people)
- Youth Ministry Team (the fun people!)
- You Are Loved Team (serving people – community projects)