At Calvary, we believe God has blessed everyone with gifts and equipped each one to serve others. The Bible tells us God has actually prepared some good works He wants YOU to do! (Ephesians 2:10) So dig in and volunteer. It’s really one of the best ways to grow spiritually and build lasting relationships.
Click Here to let us know how you can help!
Serving on a team will help you get to know people and will encourage you in your faith. All you need to be is WILLING! If you are willing, we will TRAIN you!
Here is a list of opportunities that might fit your gifts!
- Kids Ministry Team (the patient people)
- Youth Ministry Team (the fun people!)
- 1st Impression Teams (the friendly people)
- Emergency Response Teams (security & medical response)
- Facilities & Grounds Teams (the “dirty jobs” people)
- Growth Track Team (the assimilation people)
- Worship Team (the musical or artistic people)
- Media Team (lights/video/sound – remember the “we’ll train you” part!)
- Care Teams (meal delivery, visitation, community projects, wedding hosts)
- Bilingual Service Volunteer
- Administrative Help (computer skills needed)