Calvary’s ASL (American Sign Language) ministry began in 2009 and continues to grow as deaf and hearing people find opportunities for fellowship and Bible study together.
* 9:30 Worship Service is ASL interpreted for the deaf community.
* Bible Study–We’ve already enjoyed our study of the book of Ruth, an intensive study about authentic relationships in Romans 12, and “When Life is Hard” by James MacDonald. Check back often to see what’s coming up next.
* Potluck–Here at Calvary, we have many adults interested in learning sign. These monthy potluck gatherings are designed to encourage them as they practice their signing skills. Join us for fun times the 1st Sunday of each month at noon in the Royal Room. Look for our logo sign outside the Royal Room doors.
* Secret Pal Fellowship–If you are a deaf or hearing woman learning sign language, please consider signing up for Secret Pal Fellowship. Through a study of the book of Proverbs, we are developing deep friendships that seek to disciple and encourage each other as women. We meet the 2nd Saturday morning of each month in Pastor Carl’s office. (Sept-May)
* Sunday School–Join us as we read through “The Power of a Praying Woman” book. We meet during the 11:00 service in Connections Cafe.
* For text or VP numbers, please contact us through e-mail.