Because we have a promise from God that His Word will change us, we come expectantly when we gather to study the Bible. We were never meant to take this journey of faith alone. God has entrusted us with the great and mighty gift of the gospel, something too precious and life-giving to keep to ourselves. Come to a small group and grow in Christ with other women. Let’s take steps together! sign up here
Small Group Bible Studies
- 6:30 PM The Emotionally Healthy Woman study, led by Sandra Miller, south Lincoln
- 6:30 PM Better: A Study of Hebrews, led by Kacey Petit, meets at church
- 6:30 PM Study TBA led by Collette McCurdy & Lisa Kirchhoff, northwest Lincoln
- 1:00 PM Understand the big picture of the Bible, led by Amy Rogers, Capitol Beach
- 6:45 PM Forgiveness, Breaking the Power of the Past, led by Tonja Bohling, church
- 7:00 PM Young Professional Women, Colossians & Philemon led by Alyssa Pracht, SW Lincoln
- 7:30 PM on Zoom, Nothing to Prove, led by Kelly Sparr
- Women Crafting – Thursday evenings off-site (Jennifer Novotny)
- 9:30 AM, 2nd & 4th weeks, How Do You Walk the Walk You Talk, led by Vickie Cox
Getaway 2023 – Precious In His Sight
Come away with other women from Calvary on February 24-25 for rest and renewal. Learn to see yourself and others through God’s eyes!
****Register by December 31, 2022 to get a FREE GETAWAY T-SHIRT with the Precious in His sight design! Sign up is open until Sunday, January 22, 2023.
Register on this form for check or cash payment.
Use this registration form to pay with a credit card.
Payment must be made in advance. Full and partial scholarships are available, email Leisa Larson for more information.
Location: The Swanson Retreat Center at Camp Carol Joy Holling just outside of Ashland, NE is a beautiful facility with forest views, meeting rooms, and lodging rooms. Each room is equipped with its own bathroom and handicapped rooms are available. The Lodge will provide transportation to and from the dining hall for anyone who has trouble with the distance.
Schedule: Check-in begins Friday, February 24th at 3:00 PM with our official start of the evening being dinner at 6:00 PM. Saturday continues with breakfast and breakouts, teaching, and togetherness! Programming will conclude by 4:00 PM Saturday.
Cost: $100 per person fee includes your room, three full meals, an amazing snack buffet open all weekend, drinks, and all supplies (and if you register by December 31, a Getaway t-shirt!). NOTE: This is for a 4-person room with 2 queen beds. Cost is as follows:
- Room with two people is an additional $34 per person. ($134 total)
- Single room (king bed) is an additional $68. ($168 total)
Please use the comment section for information such as:
- roommate preferences
- special dietary restrictions
Any information you can share is very helpful to us helping you have a wonderful weekend!!
We do ask for advanced payment to secure your reservation for the Getaway. If you are unable to attend, your registration IS transferrable. There are also a few partial and full scholarships available. Contact Leisa to inquire about scholarships or apply for a scholarship here.